Terms and Refund Policy
Confidentiality and Copyright: All materials within the membership are copyright and solely owned by Susi McWilliam, ie written work, videos, meditations, content and any other information. No unauthorised copying or reproduction is allowed without the express permission of the owner. This membership is for you and you alone and any misuse can impact the quality of the service provided.
- Coach agrees to maintain the Code of Ethics and standards of behaviour
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Clients understand coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program. For maximum impact Client agrees to adhere to timescales set out by Coach for any work scope required post session and pre session.
- To achieve maximum output, potential and success, Client agrees to commit, honour and follow through any mutually agreed goals, advice, guidance and suggestions made by the coach in order to help achieve client goals.
Refund and Cancellation policy; Clients are given a 14 day cooling off period where a refund may be given should they feel that the programme is not for them. Clients will be expected to pay for all physical kit that they have received at cost price and postage of items. Clients with a payment plan will be expected to pay payments in a timely manner. Should payment be missed the coach has the right to cancel the clients access to the programme and support materials.
Results are not guaranteed and are wholly dependant on your own effort, commitment and dedication to your journey.